Sunday, January 1, 2012

Amazing Stairs

     I am always looking for innovative, creative and beautiful interior design solutions. Each time I think I've seen it all I come across something brilliant and have to sit in awe of the amazing designers and their ability to think so uniquely about their spaces. Design for me has been a passion for years. I am completely bored with the norm. If it's beautiful and unique while staying in the realm of great design and not just being unique to be "weird" I love it. There is no style that I love more than another. Each one holds some joy for me, whether it is contemporary, traditional or whatever. But one passion holds strong. I love eclectic. It's the combination of two or more styles and if done right can blow your mind.
    My focus today is on a simple part of the home. The stairs! Check out these amazing examples of ways to address one of the most functional areas of a house:








1 comment:

  1. OMG WOW!! Those are amazing pictures and architecture!

    ReplyDelete