Thursday, December 29, 2011

Fashion Photography

I'm often asked to do all sorts of photography. But I have to say, my one true love in photography is Fashion. I think it's not only because I'm in love with Fashion, but because it allows for a much more out of the box point of view. Sometimes the best photos I take are the simplest. Using a model that has an extraordinary face. Capturing a certain look that shows the model in the perfect light. Every once in a while I come across a model that has such a striking look I want to share the fruits of my labor. This is "Jo". This was her first Fashion photo shoot and I think she did fantastic. Please comment and let me know what you think! If you care to see more of my photography work check out my photography website.....
modellarte.com





No comments:

Post a Comment