Thursday, January 19, 2012

Decoupage fun!

     Anyone who knows me knows I love doing crazy fun home decorating projects with paper.     It's usually just things you have laying around you can use, like your daily newspaper. Or go to a vintage shop and 
snag an awesome deal on old magazines from thirty+ years ago! 
    Recently I  did decoupage paper onto some shelves at a local store and it turned out lovely. 
    I found these great example online and wanted to share them with you. 
Maybe it will get you started with some ideas of what you can do in your home.

Enjoy!
Rochelle

Note: All you need is the paper and glue: Mod Podge is my favorite and can be found in any craft store. 


Be creative with what you choose to use, 
I love using anything from music 
to old book pages


Want to spice up a wall? Add paper! 
and I'm not talking about normal
wallpaper....


It's not just what you can 
do with paper two dimensionally! 
This wreath is made by simply
cutting out a "donut" shape
from cardboard. Curl the 
papers into a cone and glue!


 I love this idea!
Spice up a thrift store
find by fist painting it
then adding some decoupage
on top







No comments:

Post a Comment