Monday, December 5, 2011

Crate and Barrel is finally in my hometown!

I love classic modern design. Being an Interior Designer I longed for the days I lived in DC and had amazing stores with a wide variety of styles at my fingertips. Having awaited Crate and Barrel opening up in Salt Lake City I had to document my first visit! I brought my boyfriend so he could see why I love it there so much. Here are some of my favorite products I saw. If you want to add some fantastic modern flair to your home it's a great store. 
Modern design can be very overwhelming for some people to do in their house. I would suggest mixing Contemporary/Modern with Traditional items in your home for a fun eclectic touch. It always works. Don't be afraid of Modern! 
And if it's out of your price range save your money for one important item from a great store like Crate and Barrel, then add to it from more inexpensive items from somewhere like IKEA and Target. Don't be afraid of adding Contemporary...





I about cried when I saw these awesome rugs. I love the 
great texture and form of them. 
They have amazing sleek contemporary light fixtures. Check it out:


I am a sucker for stripes. How cute is this?!



There's something about the simplicity of this headboard I fell in love
with. I think I have a new fetish with orange lol...



Please leave a comment if you like this post! Enjoy!!!
Thanks,
Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment